PSYC 102: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
Chapter 28 (8th Ed.)
1. Define in vivo, anxiety disorder and agoraphobia.
2. Briefly describe three types of exposure-based therapies.
3. Identify the characteristics of five types of anxiety disorders.
4. Identify and describe the procedure that appears to be most effective in treating obsessive-compulsive disorders.
5. Give a behavioral explanation for depression.
6. What is the difference between a problem drinker and an alcoholic?
7. What are four treatment strategies for obesity?
8. What is four possible components of behavioral marital therapy?
9. Identify and describe the three components of Azrin and Nunn's habit reversal treatment.
Please send comments regarding this web page to: Tim.Trainor@ttdk.com