PSYC 102: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
Chapter 21 (8th Ed.)
1. Define topography, frequency, frequency graph, cumulative graph, duration, stimulus control, latency and IOR.
2. Identify six behavior characteristics you can record during direct assessment.
3. What are the two common measures of overall amount of a given behavior?
4. What is one way a cumulative graph can never look like a frequency graph?
5. What does a flat line on a cumulative graph mean?
6. Distinguish between continuous recording, interval recording, and time-sampling.
7. What are five sources of error that can affect the accuracy of an observation?
8. What is the convention for good IOR?
Please send comments regarding this web page to: Tim.Trainor@ttdk.com