PSYC 102: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
Chapter 18 (8th Ed.)
1. Define modeling, symbolic modeling, physical guidance and situational inducement.
2. Give an example of a situation where you have learned something through modeling, symbolic modeling, and physical guidance.
3. Identify six guidelines the authors use for effective physical guidance.
4. What are four types of situational inducement?
5. Identify the category of situational inducement that best applies to the situations described in Study Question #14 on page 239.
Please send comments regarding this web page to: Tim.Trainor@ttdk.com