PSYC 102: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
Chapter 15 (8th Ed.)
1. Define conditioned seeing, self-talk, and covert behaviors.
2. Identify three classes of respondents that are associated with of the autonomic nervous system and emotions.
3. In studies of newborn children, what unconditioned stimuli are associated with fear, anger, and joy?
4. How do the authors explain the emotions of happiness, anger, anxiety and relief in respect to the presentation or withdrawal of reinforcers and aversive stimuli?
5. What are three important characteristics of emotions?
Please send comments regarding this web page to: Tim.Trainor@ttdk.com