PSYC 102: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
Chapter 11 (8th Ed.)
1. Define stimulus-response chain and task analysis.
2. Give an example of a stimulus-response chain you perform every day.
3. Briefly describe the three methods of teaching a stimulus-response chain.
4. Which of the methods above is considered most effective?
5. Identify three gradual change procedures and be able to distinguish between them.
6. What are six factors that influence the effectiveness of chaining?
7. What should you do during training if two or more of the controlling stimuli in a chain are very similar?
8. Give an example of a pitfall of chaining.
Please send comments regarding this web page to: Tim.Trainor@ttdk.com