PSYC 102: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
Chapter 8 (8th Ed.)
1. Define antecedent stimulus, ABC assessment, stimulus control, stimulus discrimination learning and stimulus generalization..
2. What do SD and SD signify? Give a personal example of each.
3. Identify three critical parts of any contingency of reinforcement.
4. What is your SD for coming to this class?
5. Identify four factors which determine the effectiveness of stimulus discrimination training.
6. What are four questions you should consider when setting-up a discriminative stimulus?
***NOTE: stimulus dimension refers to one defining characteristic or feature of a stimulus. The color and shape of a stop sign represent two stimulus dimensions.
7. Give an example of a pitfall to stimulus discrimination training.
Please send comments regarding this web page to: Tim.Trainor@ttdk.com