PSYC 102: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
Chapter 7 (8th Ed.)
1. Briefly describe schedules that use differential reinforcement of low rates (DRL) and differential reinforcement of zero responding (DRO).
2. How are DRL and DRO schedules discussed in this chapter different from the intermittent schedules discussed in Chapter 6?
3. Explain how DRL schedules would work as a part of limited-responding DRL and spaced-responding DRL.
4. When are limited-responding and spaced-responding DRL schedules most useful?
5. How does differential reinforcement of incompatible responding decrease or eliminate undesirable behaviors?
6. What pitfall is unique to DRL schedules? Give an example.
Please send comments regarding this web page to: Tim.Trainor@ttdk.com