PSYC 102: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
Chapter 1 (8th Ed.)
1. Define behavior, behavior deficit, behavior excess, environment and stimulus.
2. From a behavioral point of view, what does intelligence and creativity refer to?
3. What are two advantages and three disadvantages to using labels to describe ways of behaving?
4. Give an example of a behavior excess and a behavior deficit from your own personal experience.
5. Identify seven defining characteristics of behavior modification.
6. Describe the environment you are studying in right now.
7. Briefly summarize the behavior modification approach to applied psychology.
Please send comments regarding this web page to: Tim.Trainor@ttdk.com